How do you address if you don’t know Ms or Mrs?

Asked by Carl Carter

The correct way to address a woman in writing if you don’t know her marital status is to use “Ms.” before you write her name.

Bob Stone, BA Contributor
Bob Stone
4.1/519 ratings

Leave your comment

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *