What are the units for Triangle G?

Asked by Kian Montoya

To calculate ?G, subtract the amount of energy lost to entropy (?S) from the total energy change of the system; this total energy change in the system is called enthalpy (?H ): ?G=?H?T?S.

Rosa Pérez, BA Contributor
Rosa Pérez
4.1/529 ratings

Leave your comment

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *