What is it called when you do something without permission?

Asked by Everleigh Mosley

Verb. To enter someone’s land or property without permission. trespass. encroach. intrude.

Carla McCrory, BA Contributor
Carla McCrory
4.1/539 ratings

Leave your comment

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *